Oct 17, 2014 by Smart Blog
The Abel and Cole organic fruit and veg box company is one of the great success stories of the organic movement.
From very humble beginnings 23 years ago, an ex-law student called Keith Abel started what is now a business with a £35 million turnover, delivering lucky dip, seasonal, regional organic produce to over 40 000 households in the England.
Most of the produce is picked, boxed and delivered within 48 hours, with bright yellow vans dispatching their serendipitous deliveries in recyclable cardboard and cooler boxes with cherry recipe leaflets.
Abel & Cole work directly with the best farmers, butchers, bakers and carrotstick makers in the land. They're the best in their field.
Here at Smart Insurance we want to give you the chance of winning this amazing autumn hamper simply by retweeting.
Click here to enter =>> Retweet to Win
Great Pantry Hamper Contents
This teetotal, vegetarian hamper is full of fantastic artisan chutneys and spreads, organic teas, hot chocolate, spiced coffee, fruit cake and chocolates:
- Plum & Cranberry Chutney, Kitchen Garden (285g)
- Sweet Pepper & Chilli Dressing, Scarlet Angel (250ml)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, The Olive Oil Company (500ml)
- Rich Fruit Cake Slices, Village Bakery (5 slices)
- Grumpy Yule Coffee Gift Tin, Grumpy Mule (227g)
- Cheese Straws, Authentic Bread Company (100g)
- Chocolate Almond Biscotti, Authentic Bread Company (150g)
- Butter Shortbread Stars, Authentic Bread Company (150g)
- Oatcakes, Pimhill (150g)
- English Strawberry Jam, Abel & Cole (340g)
- Seville Orange & Mandarin Marmalade, Abel & Cole (340g)
- Clear Acacia Honey, Littleover Apiary (340g)
- English Breakfast Tea, Clipper (40 bags)
- Lemon & Ginger Tea, Clipper (20 bags)
- Hot Chocolate, Green & Blacks (300g)
- Smooth Milk Chocolate, Montezuma’s (100g)
- Dark Chocolate with Orange & Geranium, Montezuma’s (100g)
- Onion Relish, Tiptree (210g)
- Organic Chestnuts in a box (200g)
- The Miniature Bar Collection, Green & Black’s (12 bars, 180g)
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes midnight, 7th November 2014.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition open to mainland UK entrants only.
- Items may be substituted for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
- Prize winner will be picked at random by Smart Insurance.
- Prize is as listed above and contents are non-transferrable.
- Winner will be notified by email within 7 days of competition closing.
- If the winner does not reply with delivery details within 3 working days, Smart Insurance reserves the right to pick another winner.
- Prize will be delivered to the winner in December before the Christmas break.