Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. This promotion (the “Offer”) entitles you to a single £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* (the “Gift”), sent by email or by post, as a ‘thank you’ if you buy a Smart Family Life Insurance policy (the “Policy”), subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Offer is available to new Smart Family Life Insurance policyholders only. (Please note, it is not available with Smart Guaranteed Life Insurance policies).
3. To be eligible for the Offer, you must make a minimum of six successful monthly premium payments towards your Policy, and the total premiums you have paid must exceed the value of the Gift.
4. The Gift will only be issued if you purchase your Policy directly from us. Policies taken out another way, for example via a price comparison website, are not eligible for the Offer.
5. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
6. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The Gift may be cancelled if there is a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the Offer are being abused.
8. We reserve the right to withdraw or alter this offer without prior notice at any time.
How to make your selection and receive your gift
9. Following your Policy purchase, you will be contacted by either post or email (the “Invitation”) and therein invited to select the Gift you wish to receive.
10. You must select your Gift online via the link in the Invitation (if sent via email), online at the website specified in the Invitation (if sent by post), or by telephone using the number specified in the Invitation. You may not select your Gift until you have received the Invitation. You may select your Gift at any date following the Invitation, but no later than six months from the date you become eligible for the Offer.
11. If you are eligible for the Offer, you will not receive your Gift until you have made your selection (see Paragraph 10 above).
12. If you have not selected your Gift within 6 months from the date you become eligible for the Offer, the Invitation will expire and no Gift will be sent to you.
13. If you are eligible for the Offer, the Gift that you selected will be sent to you within 28 days as long as the Policy is still active, you remain covered under the Policy, and all due monthly payments have been paid towards your Policy.
14. We accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or defaced Gift Cards, or for Gift Cards sent by email being used without your permission.
How to get Smart Family Life Insurance
Smart Family Life Insurance helps to provide financial protection for you and your family by providing a benefit amount to your loved ones in the event of your death or to you, in the event you are diagnosed with a terminal illness (diagnosed with 12 months or less to live by a medical specialist). You can apply for Life Insurance cover on its own, or you can combine your Life Insurance with a range of optional covers, including Critical Illness cover, Children’s cover or additional Accidental Death cover.